ARID-Dry Advanced Filtration System for environmental air remediation dramatically improves air quality during hazardous material abatement (i.e. asbestos), construction, remodeling, mold remediation, fire and water restoration, sewer backups, hospital room decontamination or industrial applications.
The ARID-Dry advanced particle filter system uses a pre-filter along with a certified 99.99% Ultra HEPA filter, gas phase odor adsorber carbon filter or metallic substrate odor filter. This abatement system can capture airborne particles, purify the air, remove odors and protect against pollutants spreading to other parts of the building.
The LEED compliant ARID-Dry Advanced Filtration System provides exceptional performance with flexibility, power, and mobility. Filter receivers accept multiple filter configurations providing cost-effective solutions for many air remediation concerns. Plus, it's user friendly. Connect the ducting, plug it in and press the button. It's that simple. WDR contractors and facility maintenance departments have relied on ARID-Dry products for value, efficiency, performance and profits. The ARID-Dry Advanced Filtration System is no exception.
Gas Phase Odor Absorber Filter Usage
Metal Oxide Filter Removing Sulfur Odors
High Efficency LEED Compliant Air Filtration System
Advanced Filtration System Specifications
- Filter Systems MERV 13-14 standing, 80-85% efficient pre-filter
With these Options:
- Ultra HEPA filter, 99.99% minimum efficiency at 0.3 microns
- Ultra high efficiency gas phase odor adsorber carbon filter
- Metal oxide substrate odor filter
- Filter racks will accept multiple filter configurations
- Four individual 3 h.p., 14 amp, high efficiency backward inclined non-overloading supply blowers. Rated at 4,500 CFM each
- 20" duct connectors - side return and discharge(ducting not included)
- Four return and supply ducts with covers
- Nominal supply air volume - 4,500 SCFM each,18,000 SCFM total
- Aluminum beam and diamond plate floor
- Aluminum diamond plate or smooth panel walls
- 2 5/16" hitch, aluminum mag wheels, electric brakes
- Two axles 3,500 lbs each, GVW 7,000 lbs
- LED lights, rear leveling jacks