INTRODUCING Controlled Dehumidification IMS
Controlled Dehumidification IMS is an engineering and manufacturing company supplying both pre-engineered and custom-engineered dehumidification, ventilation, heating, and cooling air handling units to commercial, industrial and OEM markets.
Our customers come from a diverse range of industries, such as automotive, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, pulp and paper, as well as schools, hospitals, rental companies and contractors. Our ability to provide integrated dehumidification systems including a wide range of optional components can address specific customer requirements for discharge air or room conditions.
Special attention is paid to unit casing construction. For example, standard double-wall casing thicknesses from 1 1/2" to 4" are available. Completely sealed interior metal liners prevent exposed insulation.
We endeavor to provide our customers with high quality, energy-efficient products at competitive prices, and strive to insure that each Controlled Dehumidification IMS product meets our customer's needs and expectations.
Furnished with each unit is complete technical data intended to allow customers an understanding of unit construction, features and principles of operation.
Our goal is to maintain the highest ethical standards and professionalism in order to best satisfy our customers.
Typical component options include:
- 30% through 99.97% HEPA filtration
- Washable and drainable casing construction
- G-90 Galvanized, Aluminum or Stainless-Steel Casing Construction
- Chilled-Water, Direct-Expansion or Ammonia Cooling Coils
- Steam, Thermal-Liquid or Hot-Water Heating Coils
- Desiccant Dehumidifier Rotor with Stabilized Silica Gel Media
- Indoor or Outdoor Mounting
- Integrated Microprocessor Control Systems
- Steam Humidification Systems
Units are designed with custom configurations of components with standardized manufacturing techniques that support competitive pricing.